Gazebos

Countryside Gazebos

Friday, June 6, 2014

I am a Pajama Affiliate!

So what do you do when you feel like giving up? What do you do when you are tired of being Superwoman? What do you do when you are tired of being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a cousin, niece, or even a friend? I often feel myself in this state of mind when the stress and pressures of life all become too much. It gets hard trying to balance and manage the kids, write a blog, feed the kids, keep the house clean, tend to a husband, do homework with the school age children, remember doctor appointments, go grocery shopping, stop siblings from fighting, keep the twins out of the toilet, etc. I mean the list goes on and on. It gets real tiring, it makes you want to just run away. When do you have the time for yourself. I started to think to myself there has to be an easier way. A way to make money in my pajamas yet still have time for myself, my kids, and my husband.


I believe that it is only overwhelming, because it is an easy way to get you to quit. The thing is don't quit, strive. Strive for better, because everybody hears that little voice that tells them to quit. "It's just easier and simpler if you just quit. People quit because it is easy. Once you quit the pressure and stress of trying to make it, and actually trying to do something with your life goes away. It is a tactic. That is why we have so many people sitting around complaining about their situation, but time after time they keep putting themselves back in the same situation. The problem arises when you become a quitter. I have been known to quit things when it gets rough or when I don't have faith that it will work. I have quit several problems that I have paid for. Majority of the reason is because I don't have faith that I can do it, or not enough time. I can't just say that I don't believe it won't work for someone because I see the proof. Just know that just because something works for one person or many people does not mean it will work for you. Trust me that is not a negative statement. Whatever you do just don't give up.

You have to find your niche. If you don't know what it means Google it. Until then you are one lost soul. Once you find your niche, and you begin to work in that area you will not be a quitter anymore. You will move on and never look back! I promise you, it will be like a breathe of fresh air. You have to empower yourselves, and know your worth. If you live comfortable, or believe that you live comfortable but you don't have a net worth. Even if your net worth is very low. Guess what, you need to become uncomfortable. Becoming uncomfortable will make you want to do better. I know now you are probably thinking, "OK, after I get uncomfortable then what do I do after that. How do I find my niche?"

A couple of months ago, I decided to try something different. I started to dabble in the Ebay world. Once I did that it opened up the door for other things, because then I had to figure out a way to promote myself to generate more sales. I then joined a group on Facebook called Pinterest Marketing Exchange. There I ended up running across a person that helped me find the information that I needed to make a living online. I feel like I have finally found my calling, and I get help with any and everything I do. You are not left alone to figure out anything by yourself there is also a Facebook group that is very supportive! This really sincere, intelligent, and inspirational lady by the name of Robin Cockrell is now helping me use simple skills to monetize what people do on a daily basis but receive no pay. She teaches you to make money based on content. This home study is called Pajama Affiliates. She gives you ways to generate now and later money. When I say this meaning she can show you how to make money now, and how create a stream of income that you will forget about. But it will not forget about YOU So it is well worth the money that you pay, because you will get it back over and over again! Becoming a part of Pajama Affiliates is one of the best things that has happened to me. Now this is not a get rich quick scheme! I repeat it is not a get rich quick scheme, but once you start this home study you will ask yourself why did you take so long to begin in the first place.


*I receive a small commission for any product that you may purchase in this article. It helps support me as a stay at home mom.



1 comment:

  1. I love Robin, I've been in her group for almost a year now. Robin is legit, she is the one person I honestly believe will help you earn money if you are ready to put your best foot forward. I've made a lot of money working from home and it's been very rewarding for me and my family. I pray to God that you experience the same results because it's truly life changing to be able to be free. God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete